photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Stationery

Something I love: Handwritten notes. Such a dying art and it's a shame! I think that when someone takes the time to pen a note, thank you, birthday, or otherwise, it is one of the nicest gestures to receive. My father and I actually were just talking about this as he was driving me to the airport Thursday. That, and the thank you note/birthday notes I wrote today have me wanting some cute new stationery! I would definitely write more notes if I wrote on these:















They are all pink....tee hee I'm not surprised! I will most likely be adding these to my collection soon. Which are your favorites? Hope your day is going well!

1 comment: