photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Monday, August 5, 2013

Sick Day

Sorry y'all I don't have much to report...

I spent the day in bed, blowing my nose, and trying to breathe through all the congestion.

Being sick is fun.






I can only allow one day for illness because the rest of the week is BUSY. Goodness gracious I get back into town and have one million things to do. It's gonna be a heck of a few weeks before I go back to school! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I feel ya. I've been in bed all weekend except for Anthro training on Sunday. Praying for quick healing for the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh did you say Anthro training?? I work there too :) We are quite the pair!

    ReplyDelete