photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Leaving on a Jet Plane

1 lost suitcase.

2 to-go meals.

1 heckuva plane nap.

14 hours of travel from start to finish. 

This month has been absolutely incredible. The people were outstanding. The opportunities vast. The scenery gorgeous. The mission imperative. & I loved every single moment of it. 

I don't know how the month went by so quickly! But now I'm back, laying in my own bed, reminiscing about every fun moment shared in California. It was one amazing adventure and I am so thankful that I got to experience it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment