photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Friday, December 27, 2013

For those (including me) that need a little bit of hope tonight

When I don't work up to my full potential and my grades aren't what they should be....
...Jesus still loves me and helps me try harder. 

When I put other things before Him...
...Jesus still gives me his undivided attention. 

When I am impatient...
...Jesus waits patiently. 

When I am judgmental...
...Jesus reminds me that He alone is Judge. 

When I care too much about my appearance...
...Jesus looks inside at my heart.

When I can't...
...Jesus can. 

When...
...Jesus. 

No matter what, I fall back on Jesus. Does this mean that I give up and submit to my undisciplined self? No. It means I get up and try again knowing that if (when) I fall again I have a Lord who is gracious enough to over compensate for my shortcomings. And that sure gives me a whole lot of hope.

(via pinterest)


No comments:

Post a Comment