photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Monday, August 26, 2013

It's Great to Be Back in the Wack

For some reason I really dreaded going back to school. Not so much the classes, but being back in Waco. I'd spent the summer in Houston and Los Angeles, two of the biggest cities in the United States, so returning to a small town seemed like taking a step backwards almost. I finally moved in on Saturday and have spent the weekend unpacking and seeing friends.

Y'all, I am so glad to be back here.

These past 48 hours have been a constant reaffirmation that I am exactly where I need to be. How wonderful and fruitful this weekend was and how marvelous and beautiful today has been! My first day of sophomore year started early, yet it didn't feel too long. In fact, the day is almost up and I am sad to see it go.

I started my "new" life today as a Great Texts Major. My class schedule is a whole heckuva lot different (oh how I will miss 6 hours a week devoted to Scenic Crew......or maybe not) and I have so much more time on my hands.

I'm filling that time with jobs, friends, St. Peter's, & Tri Delta. It's shaping up to be a wonderful semester, and I cannot wait to experience every moment of it.




First day outfit :) it's my favorite color combo AND it has bears on it! #baylorswag 

No comments:

Post a Comment