photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Friday, August 2, 2013

The Day My Life Changed Forever

Three years ago today I got into a car accident that could have ended my life. 

Three years ago today I decided to change the way I'd been living. 

Three years ago today I started to live for The Lord. 

Since then I've fallen so head over heels in love with my God. He's shown me that His plans are better than mine, that His ways are better that mine, and that His love is better than anything that this world can offer. 

I'm so glad that I got that second chance. It's been an amazing adventure and I look forward to many many more years living life to the absolute fullest. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment