photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How about a laugh?

Because sometimes, that's all you can do.

I still don't have a phone, because mine is irreparable, and getting a new one here in Waco that is covered by my insurance is proving to be an incredibly sticky situation.

I have spent so many hours trying to figure this out, trying to get a temp. phone, trying not to get overly frustrated, and it is really weighing down on me.

So why don't we just look at some funny stuff??


Source: weknowmemes.com via Amy on Pinterest



























I hope y'all's weeks are going better than mine!

Countdown to Alabama: 48 hours!!!!!!!!

1 comment: