photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Jet Setting

My thoughts this week have not been profound in the slightest. Honestly I think I haven't been thinking right because 1) the phone debacle and 2)

I AM GOING TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND TOMORROW!

This is huge y'all. Epic. I am as excited as I would be if I got to perform on Broadway. It's that big.

My bestie is the greatest. And I cannot comprehend that in just 22 hours we will be reunited.




In honor of that occasion, and my impending flight to get to Alabama, I thought I would talk for the next few days about traveling.

First:

Looking jet set.

I don't think it will come as a shock to you that I really enjoy dressing up. I suscribe to the notion that we should live life excellently and intentionally. To me, part of that means putting some time into the clothes that I wear. Back in the day, traveling, especially by plane, was a special occasion, and a time to look one's best. Unfortunately that is not the case anymore. I think that's a shame!

Here's some inspiration to looking your best when traveling east... or west!
(please ignore how cheesy that was)




















Well there you have it!!!! My inspiration for traveling chic :) Any tips or tricks?


1 comment: