photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Shoebox Saturday: The Closet


One of my favorite parts about my little shoebox is my closet. It is thankfully very spacious and has just the right amount of room for all of my clothes. I just added my winter clothes to it and they juuuuust fit.


The outside of my closet door is decked out with pictures from home. I'm planning on getting a lot more and covering all of the white spaces. 



Inside my closet. As lovely to the eye as color coordinated closets are, it's not feasible for the college lifestyle. So mine is organized by style. I have from left-right: coats, maxi dresses & skirts, dresses, long  sleeved tops, short sleeved tops, cami's, & scarves.


My shoes live on a shoe rack from target. I assembled it myself :) 


The two cloth bins are from the container store. They have various stuff in them such as my first aid kit (the white bag sticking up in the picture), my tool kit (its adorable and pink), and my beach towel. 



Over the door hooks have belts, hats, my apron, and my robe. 

The show may not be but the quote is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment