photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Monday, October 1, 2012

I stayed up til 5, my birthday is Friday, but lets just talk about muffins :)

For future reference, procrastinating Spanish hw until the night before is such a bad idea (yes mom you were right).

In other news I TURN NINETEEN ON FRIDAY. Gosh I love my birthday.

But that's not the point today. The point is that I have disovered a miraculous recipe.

The Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffin
(originally from Sweet Verbena- I love this blog. Probably going to try 80% of these projects)

Yes. You did hear correctly. Two ingredients.

One Can Pumpkin and One Package Spice Cake 

Actually the simplest thing I have ever made.

Mix both in a mixing bowl, put into cupcake tins, and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. That's it!






Result? A moist, fluffy muffin that rivals Starbucks's Pumpkin Bread... did I really just say that?



I wish there was a bit more spice to this recipe. That is my only critique. Next time I bake them (which will probably be next weekend... I've already had 6 of them) I think I will add some cinnamon.

I love this because there are so many variations you could do! I have heard of people adding chocolate chips to it and also varying it with different cake mixes. The possibilites are endless! Wouldn't it be cool to put pumpkin seeds at the bottom? Or powdered sugar at the top?

I'll let you know how my experiments go!

*UPDATE* Tried to bake this in bread form... took like an hour and a half and wasn't as texturally amazing as I wanted it to be. But I did add cinnamon sugar and it made all the difference! I probably used about two tablespoons just eyeballing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment