photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Break Recap

One of the greatest weekends of this semester!! The one complaint I had was that it was far. too. short.

grr.


1)REUNITED! I have never hugged someone so hard. Annie (my friend I was traveling with) and I's hands were shaking so badly on the plane because we were so excited. Gosh it was so good to see her!
2)While Lex was in class I sat at the largest Starbucks in the country! It was massive. This was my view. People watching ftw!
3)Lex and I in front of some pretty fountains. Just wanted a cute pic :)
4)Friday night we went to Pitch Perfect and ate at the Olive Garden! yummmmmmy breadsticks
5)Saturday we did some major shopping damage in Birmingham. It was very successful. 
6)After shopping we crafted up a storm. Lex now has two paintings and her monogram for her room!
7)We tend to match outfits (we are sort of the same person) and Sunday we were both in polo. Prep time.
8)Annie and I on the plane. We got to sit next to each other!
9)Annie's food for the journey. Pizzaaaa

Other fun tidbits:
-Over the course of our 6 hour round trip between Houston and Waco, Annie and I listened to every single Taylor Swift song ever released in order. Say what you will, I love me some T Swift and her new album is awesome. 
-The trees in Alabama are GORGEOUS. OMG. 
-UA and Baylor are as different as night and day. They are both wonderful schools, but Baylor is definitely the place for me. Its nice to get reaffirmation of that because UA was a top choice of mine.  
-I met my friend Katherine's cat Sunday night. Fattest cat in America I am pretty sure. 
-Due to my distress over my hometown Starbucks's lack of Pumpkin Spice Latte, I got a free brownie.

The break was fantastic and much needed. It was spectacular seeing Lex again and getting to spend time with her. Spending time with your best friend is like chicken soup for the soul, a bubble bath, a good book, a reeces peanut butter cup, and an amazing sale combined. After two monthes apart, we definitely needed it. I feel very blessed because the following indeed rang true:

I love you Lex! Thanks for a wonderful weekend :) 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU RACH!!!!!! It really was the best weekend of the year so far!!! Up next, THANKSGIVING. Its not that far away! I believe somewhere around 28/27 days! Woohoo! :)

    ReplyDelete