photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Monday, October 8, 2012

Birthday Weekend: Recap

What a whirlwind of a weekend!! I actually feel like I blinked and then it was over. Ah well, such is with fun!

Friday: It was HOTTTT!!! But my riding boots and I were stubborn, and we pretended that all was cool calm and collected. My roommate woke me up with a super adorable cupcake cake that looks like my dog, a princess card, and a birthday pin.

Isn't it cute??

I spent the day with friends hanging out (with a class or two thrown in there for good measure).
Then around 6:30 two of my bestest friends in the whole entire world came into town along with my parents, little brother, and his girlfriend.

My favorite picture of the three of us from last year .
We had the most delicious dinner at 1424. I had steak that cut like butter and melted in my mouth along with fried potatoes and broccoli. It was so yummmmmmm. Then the parents went to sleep and the kids attempted bowling... but the bowling places closed early... wamp wamp. So we stayed up late watching the avengers, playing jenga, and laughing at my idiotic little bro.



It was a great way to end my birthday :)

Saturday: (Fun fact: it was my mom's birthday! We are just a day apart... isn't that cool?) We had a lazy lazy morning! Clare (of Let Us Eat Food) and I had a leisurely breakfast at the hotel while everyone else slept in, then the whole clan (minus Miles because he had to head back to the big H-town) headed to Georges for some superb classic Waco food. It was super cold outside but the food was hot so all was well. Oh, and the boys were happy because of the football on tv. We said bye to my parents and then Clare, Kev, and I went to see Pitch Perfect!



Oh. So. Funny. I want to see it four more times. Kev headed back to College Station and Clare and I got some quality girl time watching silly movies and gabbing.

Sunday: Nothing too exciting... drove Clare back to Georgetown, picked up Andrea, and went back to Waco. Oh but I did have a super awesome Strike! It was so much fun :) The entire theatre department comes together to tear down the most recent show and then there are a whole bunch of traditions. I can't really explain much but it was great to come together as a big theatre family. I love those guys.

There ya have it! My birthday has come and gone, and now I get to see what 19 will bring! Whoop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment