photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weekend In Review

What a whirlwind of a weekend! Definitely one of the greatest I've had.

Friday night: Went out to dinner with some of the theatre kids and saw Pitch Perfect for the 3rd time. Goodness I love that movie.





Saturday: Left for Austin with some girls from St. P's at 8:30 AM. Thank heaven for coffee is all I'm saying.



We stopped in Round Rock for some TX sized Do-Nuts.



Spent about an hour in a Catholic Bookstore. I wanted to buy all the things.



Had lunch at Kirby Cafe. I munched on a suberb panini. Yummmm

Looked through some interesting clothing at Buffalo Exchange. I am such a bad resale shopper it is insane.

We were going to try to meet up with some of my best friends at a coffee shop. Little did we know, the one we picked first was waayyyy more bar than coffee. It was scary. I guess we should have known by the name, Spider House, that it would be a bit sketch, but we didn't. 

We then headed to Mozart's, this adorable coffee shop right on Lake Austin. My best friends met up with us and we spent a few hours just relaxing. I took about 20 different pictures of clouds. I have no idea why I am so obsessed with them haha they are just so pretty!











Here's where it gets awesome. As we were driving away, my friend texted me and said "RYAN GOSLING". HE WAS SHOOTING A SCENE AT MOZARTS! We went back and watched him work. He's that pretty in person y'all. We sat on the balcony above the set and the assistant came by and told us that WE WERE IN THE SCENE. I had my acting debut y'all. Prepare for my Oscar. 




As we were leaving, we passed by his van and I waved, determined, at Ryan. He looked up, and WAVED BACK. I squealed like a four year old and may or may not have jumped up and down. He laughed. I MADE RYAN GOSLING LAUGH. 

Alright lovestruck fan girl moment over. I didn't expect to get so worked up. Ah well, how often do you see celebrities in Texas?

The day was so wonderful. It's great spending time with people that you have so much in common with. The conversation was always enlightening, and even though the day wasn't retreat like at all, I still ended it feeling closer to God. Friendship really does make you closer to Him. 

Sunday: A very productive day! I went to mass, sewed a bed skirt, painted a painting, did some (not a lot, but some) hw, and went to crew. Very relaxing, and very needed. 





I only have about 3 weeks of school left until Christmas break! #Wheredidthetimego?

I hope your weekend was amazing as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment