photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Monday, November 26, 2012

Back to the Swing of Things!

Monday is here and school is back with a vengance! No slow easing back into the swing of things, no siree. But I only have 2 weeks of school left! One week of classes, and then finals. Goodness gracious this is gonna be one heck of an ending!

I am so happy to be back at school. Houston was exactly what I needed. I saw my family & friends, slept in my own bed, got some good sleep, ate some wonderful food, and watched some KICK BUTT football. The Texans and the Bears were trying to give me a heart attack I just know it. Ah well, I survived. Baylor is a home now (I guess I have two!). That was my thought pulling onto University Parks: "Ah, it's good to be home." Which was so strange to think about! But it is. Shoebox & cafeteria food aside, it's where I belong. What a great feeling to have :)

That's all I have for you today! Just a quick hello and then back to the books!

My lovely friend and I in front of Pat Neff :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment