photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Currently on the bookshelf...


While college is insanely busy, I am fortunate to still have time to read. I have discovered that I can read more than one book at a time. Who knew? Here are all the things I am dabbling in:

1)My Nook App currently houses Persuasion by Jane Austen. I am in a book club here and that's the book. Secret? I get college credit for it! 

2) How to Win the Culture War by Peter Kreeft. Good book. Slightly disturbing because of the nature of Spiritual Warfare, but very eye opening. 

3)The Signature Classics of C.S. Lewis. I love him. I really truly do. I am taking a class on the Philosophy of Lewis so we are reading all of his stuff. Currently we are in the midst of Screwtape letters. 

4)Bible. Don't really need an explanation for this one :P

5)Financial Peace Revisited by Dave Ramsey. My Daddy gave this to me when I asked him for budgeting advice. Hopefully I can learn how to manage money better!

6)Rediscovering Catholicism by Matthew Kelly. Really cool read! I have found that it is applicable to all of the people I know, not just my Catholic friends, which is awesome. It talks a lot about being an authentic person, and who wouldn't want more of that!

I try to read a little bit each day. It's relaxing :)

Do you have any good reads right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment