photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Friday, November 2, 2012

Dear Cute Cowboy on Highway 6



Nice truck! I'm a sucker for a pickup, especially a King Ranch. I can tell you're a hard working man from the tool chest on the back. I'll bet you are the handyman type. And probably a hunter, due to your camo hat. I must say it was quie fun caravaning with you for an hour during my ride home yesterday. At first I thought you were just a speed demon trying to get somewhere more quickly than necessary, due to the riding of my rear until I moved over. Yet, once you looked back and saw me jamming out to some Taylor Swift, you're heart must have changed. Because then you were a gentleman and let me pass you! Oh how sweet :) The dancing around the fast lane was hysterical & I could tell you wished I was serenading you when we stopped at that stoplight. You chuckled, tipped your hat, and gave me a genuine southern grin, then invited me to proceed. I really wished you were a Baylor Boy, but alas, you left me in Marlin. Please think of me everytime you hear "22", just like I will think of you everytime I see a doublewide White Ford F250. It could have been love!

Yours forevermore,
Rachel

Y'all. Most entertaining ride home ever last night! This actually happened, and boy it put a smile on my face. It's hard to find people that enjoy good car serenading these days. Sigh. Oh well.

Outfits will be coming tomorrow! I had some technical difficulties (i.e. I forgot to take a picture of my outfit Thursday and haven't had time to recreate it.)

Have a lovely weekend! Sic Em Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment