photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hope Now

Walking to study for a test and passing by the gorgeous trees and sunny fields recharges me. I have two tests standing in my way to a glorious rest. I know I have to get through the not so fun to get to the fun. The hope is what gets us through.

That's like heaven.

We get to work for a little while. We have to go through hardships, and stress, and pain, but there's an end to it. We have a reward waiting for us. And the hope of that reward makes everything worth it.

Stay strong friends. Remember the goal. Have faith & don't lose hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment