photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Monday, November 5, 2012

HOCO 2012 :)


My first Baylor Homecoming was a massive success!! 

1) Thursday night was the Freshman Mass Meeting. We learned about the Immortal Ten: the ten members of the basketball team that gave their lives saving their friends. It made every single freshman there fall in love with Baylor all the more. The Immortal Ten embody the Baylor Spirit, and they live on forever. 

2)After FMM we built a massive bonfire to be enjoyed Friday night!

3)I had my acting debut Friday! It was nerve wracking and exhilarating. Oh how I love to be on stage. 

4)Girls dinner and FroYo Friday night.

5)My gorgeous Friend Callie and I Friday night pre-bonfire.

6)BONFIRE!!

7)The theatre department had a group go to the concert after the bonfire. We danced like MANIACS. We looked ridiculous. Seriously. People were video taping us. Yet, all together, we didn't care. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. It made me so happy being with 20 or so people exactly like me. We didn't care what people thought, we just danced. It was pretty great :)

8) Saturday boasted a football game with some kick butt Baylor playing & a jazz club where a friend of ours was playing. So many talented people in my department. It's insane. 

9)Sunday was my first date function! We went skating and it was 80's themed. My date and I may or may not have gotten horribly lost for an hour but it was still loads of fun!

All in all, it was a heck of a weekend and I'd say one of the best ones to date :) I know I say this a lot but I love my school. Sic em bears! 

No comments:

Post a Comment