photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

*Updates*

Updates*

It's been far too long I know. I hope every single one of y'all's lives are going smashingly! Mine is pretty peachy I have to say. I have slowly but surely grown more disciplined. 

IT. ROCKS. 

What I did at the beginning of the semester is write out all of the things that I wanted to be disciplined in and how to accomplish them.

Here is the list:

1) Do well in school and not get overwhelmed- work on HW every night. Try to get everything done for the week the weekend before. 

2) Get a decent amount of sleep a night- be in bed by 12. Make sure I manage my time well so I don't have last minute things to do.

3) Exercise every day- couch to 5K running plan 

4) Blog regularly- plan out posts & write them a week in advance 

Those are the important ones. So what I have been doing to implement them is add in a new one each week. I started with school, then sleep, and so on. This is my week for blogging. I don't know if I am quite ready to blog as regularly as I did last semester but I am going to try. I also think I am going to try to change things up a bit. 

I know I will be writing a lot on SEEK and what I learned there. Topics include relativism (grr.), meekness, relationships, and setting the world on fire. 

I want to bake more regularly. Prepare for my pie recipe and the PERFECT chocolate chip cookie.

Crafting will return! I have been painting more and will most likely attempt a game day dress within the next week or two. 

While I haven't been slackin on the outfits recently, they haven't been all that special. I still don't wear t-shirts and shorts to class, but the jeans and sweater combo is practically my uniform. Whoops. I will try to cure that as it gets warmer.

Please bear with me as I try to sort this new life of mine out. Still working on that excellence!! 

Wish me luck :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment