photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My ICE Bag

JIC & ICE ('just in case' and 'in case of emergency' respectfully) are two names for these cases that save the day constantly.

Mine is in this:


I got it in May as a grad gift from a family friend. It was the perfect size for my ICE Bag! I can easily transfer it from backpack to purse and have most everything I could ever need. 

It contains:


-Ulta (Mandarin Mint) hand sanitizer & lotion
-Este Lauder powder
-Oil Absorbing Sheets
-Lip Gloss
-Chapstick
-Mini Mascara
-Miss Dior Cherie Mini Perfume
-Asprin
-Band-Aids
-Hair Ties
-Bobby Pins
-Five Spearmint Gum
-Tide To Go
-Starbucks Ready Brew Via Very Berry Refresher
-Apple Iphone 5 Charger Converter

I cannot tell you how many times this bad boy has saved me from awkward situations.

Do you have a JIC Kit? What do you put in it? Am I forgetting something??

No comments:

Post a Comment