photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Thursday, January 17, 2013

That dang pebble.

This morning as I put on my boots, I felt a little pebble in my shoe. But I was in a hurry to get out of my room so I didn't fix it. It irritated me the whole walk to the theatre. Once I got there I class was about to start so I still didn't fix the pebble. Oh my gosh that little rock grew until it felt three times it's size at the end of class. I had no idea the nuisance it would be. The thing is, it was so easy to fix!

How many things in our life are like that? Little bitty issues that we put off, but end up growing into huge issues that we can no longer ignore!

I cannot tell you how much I wished I dealt with that dang pebble at the beginning. What if for the rest of this week we took the tiny pebbles out before they become huge boulders?

Your feet will thank you, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment