photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Shoebox Saturday


Okay people... the moment you have all been waiting for... pictures of my shoebox!

I live in one of the smallest rooms in my dorm, but my awesome roommate and I have risen to the challenge and made it super comfy. 

Today is just an overview of our room. For the next couple of Saturdays I will be giving y'all a bit more detail into the fun parts of my room (i.e. my desk, closet, and maybe, just maybe, under my bed).

Here we go!


View from our door. Basic setup: 2 beds, 2 dressers, 2 desks, 2 chairs. 

My super comfy biscuit. Wanna hear something cool? Daddy and I made that headboard. Tutorial to follow soon! 

My desk which also houses my makeup and jewelry box. 

Super awesome quality of my dorm? We each get our own closets. Mine is decked out with 50 of my favorite moments from home :) Also shown- My Jon Hart backpack... I'm obsessed.

My Bedside table/dresser

We saved room by stacking our dressers. Also since our beds are lofted it allowed us to have a bedside table!

My Dad&Mom brought us 3 bookshelves. One is right next to the door and then we each have one under our beds. This one houses our shower caddies, cleaning supplies, cookery, and on top it has our printer & Kurig. 

One of the best parts of our room. Princess poster on the window? Check yes. 
Alright this picture is a little gross but this is our combo fridge/freezer/microwave with our TV on top. It sits on a refrigerator cart from the Container store which has all of our food in it. On the other side of the unit is our sink area.




Alright y'all there it is! While it is still definitely a work in progress (there are a few DIY projects I want to do like curtains, a sink skirt, among others), I really like it so far! What do you think? 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Love!!! I like the new blogging site! :) and I love what you have done with your room, its very tasteful. Its not very easy to make such a small room look that good so congrats!!!

    keep up the blogging :)

    ReplyDelete