photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Shoebox Saturday: The Desk

I am given 3 pieces of furniture: a twin bed, a dresser, and a desk. The bare essentials? Yes. 

This weekend's post is devoted to my desk.


Ain't it beautiful?

It stores my makeup too! Everything here must be multifunctional. 

I have a cork board that I stuck to the back of the desk which holds fun little mementos. Also shown is my jewelry box (I love love love love it.) And my binders. I have 1 for Mon/Wed/Fri, 1 for Tues/Thurs, 1 for Spanish (which is everyday), and a few for specific projects (aka costume design ID's & Spanish HW). 

Right next to my desk is my calendar, initials from Anthro (gift from Roomie... she's the sweetest!!), and Baylor cross. 

The book carrel above my desk holds books, dvds, undergrad catalog,  &

Special pictures from home (from left: My best friends and I at prom, the siblings and I, and my Grandparents), &

My lamp and cross. 

Initials :) 

Cross. Sic Em Jesus :) 

That's pretty much it! I would show you what's in the drawers.... but they are the farthest thing from photo ready! Maybe one day I will wow y'all with my organization. Haha here's hoping! I am also planning on getting a cute chair slipcover and cushion. 


What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment