photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Friday, August 31, 2012

Week 2: What I Wore



Week two is in the bag and I have a long weekend!! The first football game is Sunday, I get to run the line, I get to see my family, and one of my best friends is coming to visit! I am so excited :)
I was incredibly busy this week and didn’t have as much time to get ready in the morning (somehow, at 8 am, sleep seems more important), so I went back to some old favorite outfits and switched em up a bit. I was comfortable (minus the massive blisters from my Reva’s… I hope they break in soon!) and casual. Oh and I wore my glasses to school for the first time since the 7th grade! #tbt 

No comments:

Post a Comment