photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Friday, August 24, 2012

Week 1: What I Wore



First week of college classes… check!!
First off I would like to say that I am in love with my school. Baylor is one of the greatest places on earth! How silly and strange to think that a year ago I barely even knew it existed??? *Shakes head* at senior self. 
Anywhoo here is what I wore this week to class… I have a super long trek to the theatre so I had to make sure that all of my outfits were comfortable and easy to move in. I felt that on the scale of dressiness from 1 to 10 I was at about a 6 or 7. Which I think is a good place to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment