photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Monday, September 24, 2012

What I Wore: Week 6

Oh Texas weather...

...you annoy me.

You are about as predictable as a daytime soap opera. Suddenly, something that I thought was dead (aka summer heat), came back to life! I am all "wait... that's not right..."

So September 22nd, the first official day of fall, brought with it a heat wave. My excitement over scarves, jeans, and riding boots dimmed as I walked to the theatre, sweating though my cardigan.

This posed a problem for my wardrobe... I didn't feel quite right pulling out my summer clothes again yet couldn't bear to swealter in my fall ones.

This is a case for what Kendi of Kendi Everyday called One Foot In, One Foot Out.

I tried to look fall in color while wearing the style of summer.

Here's how I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment