photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Prayer for This Week...



I need to work on trusting Him.
So many times when something not so great happens, or even when I just have a lot to do, I take it into my own hands. As if I’m saying “I need to be good before we chat again, Lord.” As if I feel that I must be perfect before we meet. That I must be worthy.
The thing I need to realize is that the Lord doesn’t want me worthy. He didn’t die on the cross because I was worthy, He died because I wasn’t. And He wanted me anyway. He wants me just as I am.
My prayer for this week is that I let Him into everything. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Because with Him on my side, the bad isn’t so bad and the ugly might just turn out to be beautiful. 

“Healer” by Kari Jobe 
“You hold my very moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You, I trust in You

I believe You’re my healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe

And I believe You’re my portion
I believe You’re more than enough for me
Jesus You’re all I need.

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

I believe You’re my healer
I believe You are all I need
Oh, yes You are, yes You are

And I believe You’re my portion
I believe You’re more than enough for me

Jesus You’re all I need.”

No comments:

Post a Comment