photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall!!

Okay so it has been 5 days of cool weather here... as in 5 days where we actually WANT to be outside.

The long walks to class are lovely, studying doesn't seem so bad from the tables by the CUB, and the Bear Trail calls my name.

It is incredibly early for Texas, considering we usually have 90 degree weather into October, but it is beginning to feel like fall!

I have been thinking about my favorite fall things:

1) Fall Fashion- My riding boots, sweaters, jeans, scarves.... ah its just too cozy for words.

2) The Pumpkin Spice Latte- (please forgive the reuse of this photo.... its the only one I have!!) I have posted twice, tweeted, and instagramed this bad boy. It is seriously the most delicious drink ever. Seriously.

3) The GORGEOUS weather. The changing leaves are magnificent.

4) Candy Corn- (And I know this isn't a picture of real candy corn but ohmygosh how cute is this little nugget?? He has been repinned 9 ways to Sunday :P) Growing up, fall was signified by my mother bringing home candy corn. It let us know it was time to start planning our Halloween costumes!

Those are just my top four! Stay tuned for part 2!

What are your favorite parts of fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment