photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Lovely Little Things

I have a love/hate relationship with Spanish. I think it is such a gorgeous language to know and yet it is so difficult to learn! 

Yesterday I was having a particularly annoying time with my homework. 

I am currently in accelerated Spanish 1. Basically it is 2 semesters of Spanish in one. It's nice because we get to skip the annoying gender/number/color situation, but a whole lot of extra work. We go through a chapter every 3 days, which means that I have a whole lot of work to do on my own. 

So after our first test, Dr. L updated the syllabus! We ended up having twice the ammount of hw that we were supposed to have. Last night at 1130, I was NOT amused. 

Today in class, Dr. L came in and said "Everyone ready for the weekend?" After hearing our very sleepy replies of "yessir!" He said, "Good, me too! Let's go get coffee."

 So my entire class went to the Starbucks in Moody and then got out of class early. 

Sometimes my teachers are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment