photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Green is in!

Oh my gosh y'all I am so excited... not only is it almost time for fall clothes but one of the fall colors just happens to be BAYLOR GREEN!

Oh yea. Sic em Bears.

My picks:


Inspiration :)



Rag & Bone- The Skinny Corduroy





These look so warm and cozy!!


Rachel Zoe Maryna Side Placket Silk Blouse

I am so happy the bow blouse isn't gone yet. Maybe I will be daring and wear it this fall!


Francesca's Classic Satchel
Baylor Prep. Heck yes. 


Ivy Super Skinny Jean- Tory Burch
Mah gurl Tory being fabulous as always!



Hanna Ballet Flat- Tory Burch
SO CUTE! And gorgeous gold accents :)



How great it is to be a Baylor Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment