photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Friday, September 21, 2012

Week 5: What I Wore

Wow.... it's already been 6 weeks?? When did that happen??

*update* It's only been 5... I can't count apparently. Whoops 

Here's what I wore this week: 

I may or may not have worn the same pair of ballet flats 3 days this week.... whoops!! Oh well they are the most comfortable pair I have right now. Judge me. 

Hope your week went well... you're almost done!! 

Any fun weekend plans? 

2 comments:

  1. Rachel! I love that we have another blogger in the department! Your blog is too cute and I love the title :) And way to go, looking cute all week. You'd think as a senior I'd have mastered the art of dressing for class, but shorts and a t-shirt are far too comfortable especially hours after late night rehearsals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bailey :) you are so sweet! I love your blog too <3

    ReplyDelete