photo abouttab_zps2ec38791.jpg  photo contacttab_zpsb518a2fa.jpg  photo faithtab_zps195e3070.jpg  photo fashiontab_zps0ecc5eb9.jpg  photo foodtab_zpse27fec0c.jpg  photo funtab_zps0caf03e0.jpg  photo life_zps7ec308a3.jpg

Thursday, September 27, 2012

It ALMOST fit


So here's the story. I have already shown y'all my desk but did not show you the inside because, well, it was atrocious. But I vowed to make it pretty lickety (not a real word?? sad day.) split! I went to Office Depot this past Sunday and got myself some organization tools.



For the bottom drawer, I purchased some adorable files and was dismayed to find that when I came home my hanging files couldn't hang in my drawer. :( 

Mama C came up with a great solution... an ADJUSTABLE hanging folder frame. She's a genius. I can only hope I inherited some of her smarts. 

I went yesterday with a friend back to the OD (tee hee) and got one of those great contraptions. After 45 minutes of assembling (during which Johnny was laughing profusely at my inability with a hammer...grr) I was gingerly placing it in the drawer when...

it. didn't. fit. 

I almost cried. The adjustable part is fine... it's the height that is causing issues. Unfortunately the highly adjustable frame requires some permanent alterations so I am worried about returning it. Yeesh. 

Looks like I need someone to cut the frame down a little bit for I think this is too much for my adorable pink pliers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment